Subject: [conex] draft agenda

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:55:20 +0200

Hi,

you can find a first version of the agenda at

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/conex.txt

To all presenters, you MUST send us the slides before monday 26 july at 
1700 hrs., if not we won't be able to upload the material.

Regards, marcelo

---

From: Matt Mathis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 16:18:06 -0400

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 11:55 AM, marcelo bagnulo braun
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> To all presenters, you MUST send us the slides before monday 26 july at 1700
> hrs., if not we won't be able to upload the material.

According to http://www.ietf.org/meeting/cutoff-dates-2010.html#IETF78,
the deadline is Friday AUG 27th....

Or am I missing something?

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Peter Drucker

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 22:44:22 +0200

That is for the proceedings, so that is the deadline for the minutes.
We need to slides before the meeting, so that people can download them, 
hence the deadline

Regards, marcelo