Subject: [conex] Fwd: [www.ietf.org/rt #67008] ConEx meeting

From: Nandita Dukkipati <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 09:07:00 -0700

Note: the side meeting is in the same room (Salon B) with the audio
facilities, so remote participants can still join the in room
discussion.

Nandita

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephanie via RT <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 8:13 AM
Subject: [www.ietf.org/rt #67008] ConEx meeting
To:
Cc: [email-masked]

Hi Nandita,

Sorry for the delay in responding to you, this has been properly marked on the
agenda we will keep you in the same room with the same facilities. Please let
me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Stephanie
IETF Secretariat