Subject: [core] #10: HTTP Mapping

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 11:36:08 -0000

#10: HTTP Mapping
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  Don Sturek <dsturek@…>            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new                               
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 The HTTP mapping section needs to be written. There are probably three
 general topics here:

 1. Basic HTTP mapping

 How basic GET/POST/PUT/DELETE requests are mapped. How to deal with the
 smaller subset of CoAP options and codes? How are options mapped?

 2. Proxying issues (with reference to Proxying section)

 Are there any special issues here not covered in the Proxying section
 (when finished)? The basic issue is that an HTTP mapping entity will often
 also proxy.

 3. Sub/Not mapping

 To be done after the new Sub/Not design is complete.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/10>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>