Subject: [core] #3: Section 2.1 improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:25:44 -0000

#3: Section 2.1 improvements
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Section 2.1 "Interaction Model" needs the following improvements:

 - Distinguish which options are used by the CoAP end-point and which are
 passed to the application[[BR]]

 - Define the behavior on parsing failure. Error or silent discard?[[BR]]

 - Finish Option validation and processing text.[[BR]]

 - This current Transaction ID specification does not work for a large
 client interacting with thousands of servers. Also, maybe add something
 about lifetimes/MSL? (Carsten)

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>