Subject: [core] #2: New Sub/Not design

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 09:20:39 -0000

#2: New Sub/Not design
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  critical            |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 After the WG has converged on the general Sub/Not model and requirements
 (Ticket #1) - this ticket is for a new design for Sub/Not in the next
 revision of the coap draft.

 coap-00 currently includes a straw-man approach to this, which is now
 marked as "Experimental" until the next version of the draft with the new
 design.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>