Subject: Re: [core] #16: Link Format (section 6.1) needs media type (mime-type)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 08:18:26 -0000

#16: Link Format (section 6.1) needs media type (mime-type)
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:        
Component:  coap                |      Version:  1.0   
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 coap-01 defines a temporary MIME type (to be registered with IANA) in
 Section 11.2:

 | application/link-format [IANA_LINK_MIME] | 40         |

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/16#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>