Subject: Re: [core] #9: Section 6 "Resource Discovery" improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 12:44:46 -0000

#9: Section 6 "Resource Discovery" improvements
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Now included for coap-01. Still doing a detailed analysis and checking
 that we have taken all the SE2.0 requirements and scenarios into account
 before submission.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/9#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>