Subject: Re: [core] #11: Finish Examples

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 13:16:13 -0000

#11: Finish Examples
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by zach@…):

 Added 3 more exampels to coap-01.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:53:01 -0000

#11: Finish Examples
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 3 new examples added to coap-01.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/11#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>