Subject: Re: [core] #17: Pseudo Floating-point Representation

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 08:33:01 -0000

#17: Pseudo Floating-point Representation
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:        
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:        
Component:  coap                |      Version:        
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Integrated from coap-misc-04.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/17#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>