Subject: Re: [core] #10: HTTP Mapping

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 08:35:39 -0000

#10: HTTP Mapping
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  Don Sturek <dsturek@…>            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed                            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed                             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-01

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/10#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>