Subject: Re: [core] #8: Complete Section 5.3 Proxying

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:43:30 -0000

#8: Complete Section 5.3 Proxying
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  Brian Frank <brian@…>             
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new                               
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:                                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Comment(by zach@…):

 In coap-01 we should aim at completing the proxying specification with
 these featues:

 - Normal proxying using Uri-Full Option to indicate actual destination.
 - Support for GET caching

 In coap-02 we can also consider further improvements such as these, which
 in the mean time can be discussed in coap-misc:

 - Intercept proxying
 - Caching of POST and dealing with sleeping nodes

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/8#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:36:26 -0000

#8: Complete Section 5.3 Proxying
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  Brian Frank <brian@…>             
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed                            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed                             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 coap-01 section completed. Will make a new ticket for coap-02 improvements
 later.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/8#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>