Subject: Re: [core] #12: URI option: Can't distinguish absolute-URI from abs-path

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:46:38 -0000

#12: URI option: Can't distinguish absolute-URI from abs-path
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…            |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:        
Component:  coap                |      Version:  1.0   
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in coap-01 as suggested by coap-misc-04 with two different URI
 options: Uri-Full and Uri-Path.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/12#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>