Subject: Re: [core] #3: Section 2.1 improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 08:52:39 -0000

#3: Section 2.1 improvements
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Section 2 completed for coap-01. The transaction ID on a large client will
 still need some work, a new ticket needs to be opened on that.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/3#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>