Subject: Re: [core] #2: New Sub/Not design

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 07:39:39 -0000

#2: New Sub/Not design
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  critical            |   Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * owner:  zach@… => cabo@…

Comment:

 The integration of subscription into the coap main document will be done
 in coap-02. coap-01 will be done in such a way that the addition of
 susbcription requires no new methods or messages, therefore this addition
 won't affect the protocol base.

 Ticket #1 was closed by capturing the requirements for
 subscription/notification in coap-observe. As part of this ticket, coap-
 observe will be improved with a minimal subscription technique compatible
 with coap-01 that can be tested and verified before integration with
 coap-02.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 08:09:45 -0000

#2: New Sub/Not design
 Priority:  critical            |   Milestone:  coap-02     

  * milestone:  => coap-02

Comment:

 - Changed milestone to coap-02.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>