Subject: Re: [core] #2: New Sub/Not design

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:48:43 -0000

#2: New Sub/Not design
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  critical            |    Milestone:  coap-02     
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Ticket closed as WG consensus in Maastricht seemed to be that the
 subscription option should stay as a separate draft from the base coap
 spec as it is optional.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/2#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>