Subject: [core] #18: Error on critical option clarification

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:22:58 -0000

#18: Error on critical option clarification
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:  coap-02           
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Section 2.5.1 is not clear enough with regard to how to send an error in
 reponse to a critical option that is not supported. In addition to a 400
 Bad Request code, a copy of the critical option number should be included
 in the payload.

 Change "including a copy of the critical option number" to "including a
 copy of the critical option number in the payload of the response"

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/18>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>