Subject: [core] #22: Security Section

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:47:06 -0000

#22: Security Section
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:         
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new    
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:  coap-02
Component:  coap                |     Version:         
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:         
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 The security section needs to be written. Volunteers needed to help with
 this.

 * Definition of using CoAP with DTLS

 * Threat analysis and protocol limitations, e.g.:

 ** URIs risks

 ** Proxying and caching

 ** Possible attacks using TID, multicast, asyncronous responses etc.

 * Access control considerations?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/22>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>