Subject: Re: [core] I-D Action:draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-01.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 15:08:15 -0400

Hi,

Here is an update to our draft on Group Communication for CoAP.  We have
tried to answer some of the questions raised by Zach earlier today.
Many thanks to Kerry Lynn for all his help in updating the draft.

Sincerely,

Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 3:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-01.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : A. Rahman
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
draft language for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of group
communication (including multicast functionality).  Engineering
tradeoffs become more challenging in constrained environments, therefore
group communication is considered within the context of adjacent topics
that may impact or be impacted by design choices in the subject area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.