Subject: Re: [core] coap #22 (closed): Security Section

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 22:35:43 -0000

#22: Security Section

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Initial security section done in coap-03. Big thanks to the
 contributions from Cullen and Carsten!

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:         
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed 
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:  coap-02
Component:  coap                |      Version:         
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed  
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/22#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>