Subject: [core] coap #28 (new): Clarification on retransmission

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 07:00:35 -0000

#28: Clarification on retransmission

 On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM, Klaus Hartke <[email-masked]> wrote:
 4.2.
 Should retransmits of responses transmit the current state of
 resource, rather than a snapshot of the state at the time of the first
 attempt?

 Zach: This ticked is to clarify the recommended practice on this. The
 assumption of the CoAP design so far has been that the original request is
 retransmitted.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:     
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:     
Component:  coap                |     Version:     
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:     
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/28>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>