Subject: [core] I-D Action:draft-ietf-core-link-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CoRE Link Format
	Author(s)       : Z. Shelby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-link-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-10-25

This document defines a link format for use by constrained CoAP web
servers to describe URIs of resources offered along with other
attributes.  Based on the HTTP Link Header format, the CoRE link
format is carried as a payload and is assigned an Internet media
type.  A well-known URI is defined as a default entry-point for
requesting the list of links to resources hosted by a server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.