Subject: [core] coap #27 (new): Erroring out on unknown critical options should be a MUST, not a SHOULD

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 22:48:18 -0000

#27: Erroring out on unknown critical options should be a MUST, not a SHOULD

 Erroring out on unknown critical options should be a MUST, not a SHOULD.

 (suggested by Adam Roach)

 (The SHOULD language is probably ok for the specific error code and the
 option number in the payload.  There also needs to be an example for the
 latter.)

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:  coap-03           
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/27>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 21:14:58 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 - Changed to a MUST in coap-03

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:  coap-03           
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/27#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>