Subject: Re: [core] #129: [Observe] Simplify Reordering

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:07:36 -0000

#129: [Observe] Simplify Reordering

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in observe-03.

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  likepeng@…           |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  editorial            |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor                |    Milestone:  ietf80        
Component:  observe              |      Version:                
 Severity:  Active WG Document   |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                       |  
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/129#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>