Subject: [core] http-mapping document progress

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 08:25:23 +0200

Dear Carsten, Cullen

as discussed during the IETF 81 meeting, the http-mapping document has
received some major revision and seems in good shape (at least for the
basic mapping sections).

We still need to add the section about mapping from CoAP to HTTP, that
will be done in collaboration with Klaus, if he has time to work with
us.

Do you see any other issue in the current document structure? i.e. Do
you believe that we should strip off the multicast section from this
draft and move it to another document (either the groupcomm or a new
one)? We would recommend to leave it in the current document, given
that during IETF 80 we were asked to put the multicast section inside
it.

What are the next steps that we should complete before asking for its
adoption as WG document? Should we wait that the WG is rechartered?

Best,
Angelo
(on behalf of the http-mapping document author team)