Subject: Re: [core] #176: Uri-Path and Uri-Query

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 12:55:57 -0000

#176: Uri-Path and Uri-Query

Comment (by zach@…):

 It was pointed out by Carsten on the list, that this approach of moving a
 non-segmented Uri-Path or -Query option breaks when used with UTF-8 for
 representing the URI over the air, and thus simplifying end-points by
 working with purely normalized URIs.

 Therefore, this ticket should now concentrate on fixing the maximum 15
 option limitation in CoAP. Some initial approaches are defined in draft-
 bormann-coap-misc-09.

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |       Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:
Component:  coap                  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/176#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>