Subject: [core] New Version Notification - draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:28:41 -0700

A new version (-25) has been submitted for draft-ietf-core-groupcomm:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-25.txt

The IETF datatracker page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm/

Diff from previous version:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.

---

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 15:34:56 +0000

Hi Martin,

Here is the update of the groupcomm draft covering the following and, hopefully, closing all outstanding comments from all the reviewers:

   o  Updated with the remaining agreed minor comments from Ben
      Campbell's GEN-ART review.  Specifically, addressed the two
      comments on section 2.6.2.1 (which was section 2.7.2.1 in rev-21)
      as called out in "http://www.ietf.org/mail-
      archive/web/core/current/msg05604.html".

   o  Updated with the clarification comment from Badis Djamaa in
      Section 2.3 as called out in "http://www.ietf.org/mail-
      archive/web/core/current/msg05612.html".

Also, please note at your convenience:

- Martin's DISCUSS: Please see points 8-9 (of the change log of Rev. 22)and point 1 (of the change log of Rev. 23).

Best Regards,

Akbar & Esko

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 11:29 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: New Version Notification - draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-25.txt

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

IETF Secretariat.