Subject: [core] Fwd: WebEx meeting info: How to Select Hardware for IoT Systems?

From: Likepeng <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 00:24:53 +0000

Hi all,

Here is the webex information for ACE conference call this Friday. 

The topic is " How to Select Hardware for IoT Systems?".

Here is the earlier announcement with a bit more information:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ace/current/msg00825.html

We am looking forward to an interesting discussion.

Ciao
Hannes & Kepeng

-----------------------

*How to Select Hardware for IoT Systems?* Friday, September 12, 2014
1:00 pm  |  GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m1b9d0bcee385ebb169b4fb5631b7ab53

Meeting number: 	642 573 373
Meeting password: 	foobar

Join by phone:
+1-877-668-4493* Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
+1-650-479-3208* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 642 573 373

Toll-free calling restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m5e23b4523c843310775c5e9c55f2f8e4

Can't join the meeting? Contact support:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/mc