Subject: Re: [core] Publicly accessible Resource Directory?

From: Floris Van den Abeele <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 13:06:42 +0200

I've put up an IPv6-only public RD at coap://rd.iot.test.iminds.be or
coap://[2001:6a8:1d80:23::155] (coaps is also supported but it is a bit
shaky).
The implementation is lagging behind the I-d quite a bit: e.g. there is
no support for groups/json/cbor/pagination at the moment, nor any other
changes since draft-shelby-core-resource-directory-04 (so beginning
2013). It is also rather picky about registration requests: you should
always specify a content-type option. I'll look into bringing the
implementation up to speed, but can't promise anything short term.

Groeten,
Floris

On 17-08-15 16:09, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> Which CoAP resource directories are out there for people to play with?
> (Sadly, coap.me doesn't have one yet.)
>
> Grüße, Carsten
>
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core
>
>
>