Subject: [core] FW: New Version Notification for draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-04.txt

From: Michael Koster <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 19:43:46 +0000

Hi,

We were missing some updates we thought had been included in -03.

Michael

On 11/5/15, 11:16 AM, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-04.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Michael Koster and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:          draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub
>Revision:      04
>Title:         Publish-Subscribe Broker for the Constrained Application Protocol
>(CoAP)
>Document date: 2015-11-05
>Group:         Individual Submission
>Pages:         21
>URL:
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-04.txt
>Status:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub/
>Htmlized:
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-04
>Diff:
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-04
>
>Abstract:
>   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), and related extensions
>   are intended to support machine-to-machine communication in systems
>   where one or more nodes are resource constrained, in particular for
>   low power wireless sensor networks.  This document defines a publish-
>   subscribe broker for CoAP that extends the capabilities of CoAP for
>   supporting nodes with long breaks in connectivity and/or up-time.
>
>
>
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>

________________________________

-- IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.