Subject: [core] #395 (coap-tcp-tls): Session resumption

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:22:55 -0000

#395: Session resumption

 Should each connection be independent from all other connections, or
 should it be possible to set up a connection (e.g., registering to observe
 multiple resources), disconnect and resume the connection at a later time?

 (I'm leaning towards independent connections.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |   Keywords:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/395>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>