Subject: [core] #394 (coap-tcp-tls): Ping/pong

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:21:14 -0000

#394: Ping/pong

 Do we need ping/pong messages to keep an idle connection alive through
 NATs?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  enhancement            |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |   Keywords:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/394>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>