Subject: [core] #391 (coap-tcp-tls): Server name indication

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:16:42 -0000

#391: Server name indication

 Should the FQDN of the server be set during connection setup (e.g., using
 the TLS Server Name Indication (SNI) extension), or should the FQDN of the
 server be specified in each request?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |     Status:  new
  technical              |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |   Keywords:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/391>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>