Subject: [core] #388 (coap-tcp-tls): Multiple versions over the same connection

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:12:15 -0000

#388: Multiple versions over the same connection

 Section 4 specifies a two-bit Ver (version) field in the header. This
 implies that clients and servers can mix messages of different CoAP
 versions in the same connection. Is this intended?

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  protocol     |     Status:  new
  defect                 |  Milestone:
 Priority:  minor        |    Version:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |   Keywords:
  tls                    |
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/388>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>