Subject: [core] #392 (coap-tcp-tls): Converting URIs to options and back

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 13:17:40 -0000

#392: Converting URIs to options and back

 RFC 7252 specifies how to decompose coap:// and coaps:// URIs into options
 and how to compose URIs from options. There needs to be a matching
 specification for coap+tcp:// and coaps+tcp:// URIs.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap-tcp-
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  coap-tcp-    |    Version:
  tls                    |   Keywords:
 Severity:  Active WG    |
  Document               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/392>
core <https://tools.ietf.org/core/>