Subject: [core] CoAPthon: Python CoAP library

From: Giacomo Tanganelli <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:24:42 +0100

Dear CoRE-mail-list subscribers,

I would like to inform you that I have developed *CoAPthon*: a CoAP library
in Python 2.7. It is aligned with the RFC, and it also implements the
Observing and Blockwise features. It can be used to run: CoAP Server, CoAP
Client, CoAP2CoAP Forward and Reverse Proxy.

*CoAPthon *has been accepted as a contribution to the upcoming IEEE Word
Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT) which will take place in Milan next
week.

The source code is freely available on github:
https://github.com/Tanganelli/CoAPthon

Any feedback is more than appreciated.

Best Regard
Giacomo

-- 
Giacomo Tanganelli
PhD Student Dept. Information Engineering
Via Diotisalvi 2, I-56122 Pisa, ITALY
Phone (direct/switch/fax): +39 050 2217 472
E-mail: [email-masked]