Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 09:36:39 +0100

Dear all,

a New version of the comi draft has been submitted.

- All yang hash text has been removed and the draft refers to 
bierman-core-yang-hash draft. draft refers to managed numbering.
- All YANG to CBOR mapping has been removed, the draft waits for the 
publication of the yang-cbor draft
- the draft lists all differences with restconf
- rpc has been added.
- and several other editorials.

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09.txt
Datum: 2016-03-07 09:30
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>, "Peter Van 
der Stok" <[email-masked]>, "Andy Bierman" 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	09
Title:		CoAP Management Interface
Document date:	2016-03-07
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		48
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09

Abstract:
    This document describes a network management interface for
    constrained devices, called CoMI.  CoMI is an adaptation of the
    RESTCONF protocol for use in constrained devices and networks.  The
    Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is used to access management
    data resources specified in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.  CoMI
    use the YANG to CBOR mapping and encodes YANG names to reduce payload
    size.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat