Subject: [core] CoMI server implementation available for remote interop

From: Tanguy Ropitault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:54:42 -0400

Hi,
we are pleased to announce that we have a CoMI Server implementation
available for remote interoperability testing.

In order to ease the process, we use f-interop (go.f-interop.eu). For those
who don't know, f-interop allows to automatically manage the
interoperability process. It also facilitates the remote testing process by
creating tunnels, allowing two different implementations to interact with
only few clicks.

I also defined a YANG interoperability file (and generated its associated
SID file). It's a very simple YANG file but I think we need to start with a
very simple one. Our implementation manages so far GET, FETCH, PUT, IPATCH
and DELETE request.

For those interested, please-send me an email in order to discuss about
what we can do/how to use f-interop, obtain the YANG and SID file, etc.

Cheers,
Tanguy
PS: f-interop can be used only for Linux Debian-like OS and macOS for the
time-being.

---

From: Tanguy Ropitault <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 22:09:28 -0400

For those interested, you can find some details about the interoperability
test we defined here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LxKdMeusLdHmJreYshwNY-XIHGz30mxh?usp=sharing

More particularly:
- InteropDescription: describes the interop scenario and the expected
results
- CoMIFiles folder: contains the YANG and SID files
- AcklioToAcklio folder: pcap of Acklio's CoMI client and server executing
the interop test

If you have any questions/feedback, do not hesitate.

Cheers,
Tanguy Ropitault (Acklio)

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 4:54 PM, Tanguy Ropitault <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> In order to ease the process, we use f-interop (go.f-interop.eu). For
> those who don't know, f-interop allows to automatically manage the