Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-03.txt

From: JR Wu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 17:35:16 +0800

Hi CoRE:

We have submitted a new version -03 of OPC UA Message Transmission Method
over CoAP. We add some use cases to this new version , and modifies the
transmission schemes. Please click the following links to see more details
if you are interested in this draft.

Best regards.
Junrui Wu

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2018-03-03 15:38 GMT+08:00
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-03.txt
To: Ping Wang <[email-masked]>, JUNRUI Wu <[email-masked]>, "
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, Lun Shao <[email-masked]>, Heng
Wang <[email-masked]>, Jianqiang Hou <[email-masked]>, "
[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Chenggen Pu and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission
Revision:       03
Title:          OPC UA Message Transmission Method over CoAP
Document date:  2018-03-03
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          14
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wang-core-opcua-
transmission-03.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-core-opcua-
transmission/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-core-opcua-
transmission-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-core-
opcua-transmission-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-core-opcua-
transmission-03

Abstract:
   OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) is a data exchange specification
   that provides interoperability in industrial automation. With the
   arrival of Industry 4.0, it is of great importance to implement the
   exchange of semantic information utilizing OPC UA Transmitting in
   CoAP. This document provides some transmission methods for message
   of OPC UA over CoAP.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat