Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 03:23:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure group communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2018-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a mode for protecting group communication
   over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The proposed mode
   relies on Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
   (OSCORE) and the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.
   In particular, it is defined how OSCORE should be used in a group
   communication setting, while fulfilling the same security
   requirements for request messages and related response messages.
   Source authentication of all messages exchanged within the group is
   ensured, by means of digital signatures produced through private keys
   of sender endpoints and embedded in the protected CoAP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/