Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-03.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 18:21:14 +0200

Hi all,

This updated version hopefully answers most of the review comments from
Jim and Peter, thanks a lot! We will soon come back to you with our
answers about them.

This version is also aligned with the latest ace-oscoap-joining draft
submitted earlier today.

Best,
/Marco

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-03.txt
Date: 	Mon, 22 Oct 2018 09:10:07 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Jiye Park
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>,
Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm
Revision: 03
Title: Group OSCORE - Secure Group Communication for CoAP
Document date: 2018-10-22
Group: core
Pages: 32
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-03.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-03
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-03

Abstract:
This document describes a mode for protecting group communication
over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP). The proposed mode
relies on Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
(OSCORE) and the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.
In particular, it defines how OSCORE is used in a group communication
setting, while fulfilling the same security requirements for group
requests and responses. Source authentication of all messages
exchanged within the group is provided by means of digital signatures
produced by the sender and embedded in the protected CoAP messages.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat