Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 14:31:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Echo and Request-Tag
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          John Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2018-10-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies security enhancements to the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP).  Two optional extensions are defined:
   the Echo option and the Request-Tag option.  Each of these options
   provide additional features to CoAP and protects against certain
   attacks.  The document also updates the processing requirements on
   the Token of RFC 7252.  The updated Token processing ensures secure
   binding of responses to requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/