Subject: [core] Last Call: <draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03.txt> (Multipart Content-Format for CoAP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 07:22:29 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Constrained RESTful Environments WG
(core) to consider the following document: - 'Multipart Content-Format for
CoAP'
  <draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-04-08. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines application/multipart-core, an application-
   independent media-type that can be used to combine representations of
   zero or more different media types into a single message, such as a
   CoAP request or response body, with minimal framing overhead, each
   along with a CoAP Content-Format identifier.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-multipart-ct/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.