Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-04.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 11:11:41 +0100

Hi all,

Among other things, this updated version addresses especially comments
from Jim (thanks a lot!) discussed in:

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/core/BVGdqKPAl6T4mc6hW_EyAfzYYbk

https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/core/ee149hXdIg1vM_qWc-8xkDnsSG0

Best,
/Marco

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-04.txt
Date: 	Fri, 8 Mar 2019 01:53:23 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Jiye Park
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>,
Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm
Revision: 04
Title: Group OSCORE - Secure Group Communication for CoAP
Document date: 2019-03-08
Group: core
Pages: 38
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-04.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-04

Abstract:
This document describes a mode for protecting group communication
over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP). The proposed mode
relies on Object Security for Constrained RESTful Environments
(OSCORE) and the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.
In particular, it defines how OSCORE is used in a group communication
setting, while fulfilling the same security requirements for group
requests and responses. Source authentication of all messages
exchanged within the group is provided by means of digital signatures
produced by the sender and embedded in the protected CoAP messages.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat