Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-stateless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 07:37:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Tokens and Stateless Clients in the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-stateless-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-03-01

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for alleviating CoAP clients
   and intermediaries of maintaining per-request state.  Additionally,
   it introduces a new, optional CoAP protocol extension for extended
   token lengths.

   This document updates RFCs 7252 and 8323.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-stateless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/