Subject: Re: [core] Chair's review of draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-02.txt

From: Ari Keränen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 23:40:40 +0000

Thank you for the review Carsten! I pretty much agreed with all the 
comments and made a PR to address them:
https://github.com/core-wg/senml-etch/pull/2

If there are no further comments on these, I could merge the PR and 
submit a new version.

Cheers,
Ari

On 20/02/2019 17.00, Carsten Bormann wrote:
> In preparation for the impending working-group last call, I have
> reviewed draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-02.txt.  Substantive comments are
> below; a set of small editorial comments is going to the authors in
> parallel.
> 
> # Minor
> 
> 1. The text of the draft does not contain an argument that the
>     application of Patch Packs is idempotent.  It probably should.
> 
> 2. The text sometimes says "iPATCH" where it probably should be saying
>     "PATCH and iPATCH".  This should be checked throughout.
> 
> 3. The term "resource" is sometimes used in lieu of "subset of SenML
>     records that, when resolved, match a given name".
> 
> Grüße, Carsten
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core
>

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 23:40:25 +0100

> If there are no further comments on these, I could merge the PR and 

… which the authors did (see below).

This starts a working group last call for draft-ietf-core-senml-etch-03.txt,
ending on

	24:00 CET on Monday, March 25, 2019.

Please start a new email thread for each major issue that will need
discussion and make sure the subject line includes the draft name and
some sort of name for the issue.  (Minor issues such as typos can also
be sent to the authors.)

If you read the draft and think it looks fine, please send a one line 
email to the list or to the chairs letting us know that so we can get 
a feel of how broad the review has been.

(To reviewers and authors:)  If you are aware of any patent claims that
might apply to systems that implement these drafts, please review BCP 78
and BCP 79 and make any appropriate IPR declaration before the last-call
ends. If you are not sure whether you need to make a declaration or not, 
please talk to the chairs and we will help.

Grüße, Carsten