Subject: [core] Protocol negotiation hallway meeting @IETF104

From: "Bilhanan Silverajan (TAU)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 17:41:43 +0000

Hello CoRE,

As I mentioned at today's CoRE meeting, we'll have a hallway discussion 
on CoAP protocol negotiation 
(draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation) and also possibly on 
the "coap+at:" URI scheme that Christian mentioned in the t2trg meeting. 
Please feel free to join us in the IETF code lounge at 12.30pm tomorrow 
(Wednesday) if you're interested.

Best regards,

Bill

---

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 10:25:31 +0100

Hello meeting participants,

> on CoAP protocol negotiation [...] and also possibly on the "coap+at:"
> URI scheme

I'm sketching up a few agenda points and strawman proposals at [1], and
would also like to collaboratively take notes there.

See you at 12:30
c

[1]: https://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/p/notes-core-protocol-negotiation

-- 
Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues.
  -- Hiccup, son of Stoic