Subject: [core] CoRE Resource Directory interop during IETF104 hackathon

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 11:25:45 +0100

Hello CoRE,

I'd like to use the hackathon[1] to run implementations of CoRE RD
against each other based on the version currently in working group last
call.

Please contact me by mail or at the WISHI table during the interop.

I'll only arrive on Saturday around 11:30 and be briefly absent around
1400-1500 for good reasons[3]. While I'm there, I'll run both a local
and a globally reachable RD server, and keep clients (both RIOT-OS and
aiocoap based) running to be registered at these and other RD servers.

This interop will not follow a strict test case sequence but rather see
what works to accomodate work-in-progress implementations and
experimentation.

Best regards
Christian

[1]: https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/104hackathon
[2]: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-20
[3]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/104attendees/x7Q6wJL3fTpruklzbAfzuPqFRKI

-- 
To use raw power is to make yourself infinitely vulnerable to greater powers.
  -- Bene Gesserit axiom