Subject: [core] Status of documents

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2019 20:38:38 -0700

In scanning through the status of documents in the datatracker,  I note that
there are two documents that are in WG Last call state.  While stateless
appears to need an updated draft, the other two have updated drafts.  Would
it be possible to get these advanced before the end of the month?

Jim

---

From: Jaime Jiménez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:17:08 +0300

Hi Jim,

On hop-limit I discussed with the authors and I already am reviewing and 
preparing the writeup, which is due this week.

On echo-request I believe a revised I-D was needed after last IETF. From
the github repo I see that issue 42 with your comments and few others are almost done
but still open.

Ciao!
-- Jaime Jiménez

On Mon, Sep 09, 2019 at 08:38:38PM -0700, Jim Schaad wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core