Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 09:55:52 +0200

Dear all,

We have just submitted version -09 of the Group OSCORE document.

This version addresses the open points raised and discussed at the April
virtual meeting.

The authors believe this version is ready to be considered for Working
Group Last Call.

Best,
/Marco

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09.txt
Date: 	Tue, 23 Jun 2020 00:39:38 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Francesca Palombini
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander
<[email-masked]>, Jiye Park <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm
Revision: 09
Title: Group OSCORE - Secure Group Communication for CoAP
Document date: 2020-06-23
Group: core
Pages: 70
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09

Abstract:
This document defines Group Object Security for Constrained RESTful
Environments (Group OSCORE), providing end-to-end security of CoAP
messages exchanged between members of a group, e.g. sent over IP
multicast. In particular, the described approach defines how OSCORE
is used in a group communication setting to provide source
authentication for CoAP group requests, sent by a client to multiple
servers, and for protection of the corresponding CoAP responses.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat