Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 00:39:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Group OSCORE - Secure Group Communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2020-06-23

Abstract:
   This document defines Group Object Security for Constrained RESTful
   Environments (Group OSCORE), providing end-to-end security of CoAP
   messages exchanged between members of a group, e.g. sent over IP
   multicast.  In particular, the described approach defines how OSCORE
   is used in a group communication setting to provide source
   authentication for CoAP group requests, sent by a client to multiple
   servers, and for protection of the corresponding CoAP responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-oscore-groupcomm-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/