Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2020 02:04:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Ivaylo Petrov
                          Alexander Pelov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2020-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines encoding rules for serializing configuration
   data, state data, RPC input and RPC output, action input, action
   output, notifications and yang-data extension defined within YANG
   modules using the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)
   [RFC7049].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/