Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-yang-library-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 03:43:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Constrained YANG Module Library
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-yang-library-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2020-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a constrained version of the YANG library
   that provides information about the YANG modules, datastores, and
   datastore schemas used by a constrained network management server
   (e.g., a CORECONF server).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-library/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-library-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-library-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-yang-library-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/