Subject: [core] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: (with COMMENT)

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 00:36:21 -0700

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-core-resource-directory-25: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-resource-directory/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I concur with my colleagues who commended the authors for making the document
very readable.

I support Roman's first two DISCUSS points.

In Section 9.2, you might want to mention that you're talking about a
sub-registry under "Internet Control Message Protocol version 6 (ICMPv6)
Parameters".

In Section 9.3, you enumerate six fields in each registration, but the initial
table of entries has only five columns.  It's obvious (I think) that the sixth
column would be "this document" for all entries, but I suggest that you should
either include the column or some prose making this explicit (since everything
else is).