Subject: [core] Review of draft-tiloca-core-oscore-discovery-06

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 13:54:23 -0700

In the previous review response you indicated that there was a switch to
security group through out the document.  This was not true for the
introduction or abstract.

Section 2.1 - wording cleanup

OLD:
Therefore, in the RD defined in [I-D.ietf-core-resource-directory]
   and based on Link Format, possible values registered as a string that
   looks like an integer, e.g. the string "-10" in the 'Value' column of
   the "COSE Algorithms" Registry [COSE.Algorithms], are not supported
   by this approach.  Therefore, they MUST NOT be advertised through the
   corresponding parameters above.

NEW:
Therefore, in for RDs that return Link Format,  string values which look
like an integer are not supported.
 Therefore, they MUST NOT be advertised through the   corresponding
parameters above.

Section 4.1.1 - Add the lookup to get the auth server as well

Nits:

This is pure bike-shedding I find the ".mbr" of the rt slightly confusing
although I recognize this is not really for human readable, but ".gm" might
be better.