Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-stateless-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 14:10:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Tokens and Stateless Clients in the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Klaus Hartke
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-stateless-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2020-11-02

Abstract:
   This document provides considerations for alleviating CoAP clients
   and intermediaries of keeping per-request state.  To facilitate this,
   this document additionally introduces a new, optional CoAP protocol
   extension for extended token lengths.

   This document updates RFCs 7252 and 8323 with a new definition of the
   TKL field in the CoAP message header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-stateless/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-stateless-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-stateless-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2020 17:41:13 -0500

Hi,
  I merged https://github.com/core-wg/stateless/pull/14/files
  (via closing https://github.com/core-wg/stateless/pull/11/files it seems.
  Actually, I'm bit confused by what happened)

I decided to time out on the conversation.
Please read the diffs and let's talk about the question about recommendation
on replay size.  This is non-normative text, as it's really a local decision.

    > _______________________________________________
    > core mailing list
    > [email-masked]
    > https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core

--
Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )
           Sandelman Software Works Inc, Ottawa and Worldwide