Subject: Re: [core] AD review of draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-10

From: Christian Amsüss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2020 16:50:36 +0100

Hello Barry,

all the changes following from the discussion after your review of -10
are included in the version [-11] submitted yesterday. The change log is
copied below for convenience. Together ith the discussion had earlier on
this thread, all raised concerns should now be resolved.

If you see your points as addressed, please clear the document for
further processing.

Thanks
Christian

[-11]: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-11

---

   o  Changes since draft-ietf-core-echo-request-tag-10 (Barry's
      comments)

      *  Align terminology on attacker

      *  A number of clarifications and editorial fixes

      *  Promote DTLS and OSCORE to normative references

      *  Add counter-based version to the Methods for Generating Echo
         Option Values appendix

      *  Use 64-bit randomness recommendation throughout (but keep it as
         SHOULD so applications with strict requirements can reduce if
         if really needed)

      *  Speling and Capitalization