Subject: [core] Doodle for CoRE interim meetings

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2020 09:12:54 +0100

Dear all,

We are planning to have regular virtual interim meetings, recurring
every other week, starting from the week 18-22 of January until the IETF
110 cut-off.

As usual, we will alternate with the CBOR interim meetings.

Please, cast your preferences at the Doodle poll below, by the 14th of
December EOB.

https://doodle.com/poll/tku4y89rtdmmrq4t

The options in the Doodle refer to the week of the first interim
meeting. The following meetings will occur every other week on the same
weekday and time, until the end of February.

Best,
Marco and Jaime

-- 
Marco Tiloca
Ph.D., Senior Researcher

RISE Research Institutes of Sweden
Division ICT
Isafjordsgatan 22 / Kistagången 16
SE-164 40 Kista (Sweden)

Phone: +46 (0)70 60 46 501
https://www.ri.se

---

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2020 20:19:44 +0100

Dear all,

Based on the Doodle poll, we are going to have our virtual interim
meetings at 15:00 - 16:30 UTC every other Thursday, starting from the
21st of January and until the 18th of February included.

Best,
Marco and Jaime

-- 
Marco Tiloca
Ph.D., Senior Researcher