Subject: Re: [Dbound] DBOUND bar BoF - doodle poll

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 06:55:41 -1000

As there have been some requests to find alternative timing for the DBOUND
bar BoF, I've created a doodle poll to see if there's a time that generally
works better for folks:

http://doodle.com/neef2zviq9w4uyud

Note that the two daytime slots (one of which is the original) are during
official IETF sessions.  Note also that I have no venue selected for the
evening slots (not yet sure that the other meeting room is available that
late), and if one of those seems to work best I could really use help from
others in identifying some place suitable for the gathering (beach BoF?).

Please indicate your interest/availability on the poll by 1700 today, and
I'll plan to email the final time by 1800, so everyone can plan accordingly.

Thanks for your patience as we try to find a time to get a critical mass of
folks during a busy week of meetings and activities.

Casey

On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 7:27 AM, Casey Deccio <[email-masked]> wrote:

> A DBOUND bar BoF (i.e., unofficial IETF meeting) will be held Tuesday
> morning 0900 - 1100 HST in Iolani Suite 3, in the Tapa Tower.
>
> The objectives of the meeting are to review the principles and background
> behind domain boundaries, identify applications and protocols for which
> there is demand for such, and come up with a problem statement.  Since I've
> called for the BoF, I'll come up with a loose agenda for accomplishing
> this, but I'm happy to take feedback and suggestions from other interested
> parties.  I plan to use the proposed draft problem statement [1] as a
> starting place.
>
> Best regards,
> Casey
>
> [1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dbound/current/msg00087.html
>