Subject: [Dbound] DBOUND bar BoF

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 12:27:24 -0500

A DBOUND bar BoF (i.e., unofficial IETF meeting) will be held Tuesday
morning 0900 - 1100 HST in Iolani Suite 3, in the Tapa Tower.

The objectives of the meeting are to review the principles and background
behind domain boundaries, identify applications and protocols for which
there is demand for such, and come up with a problem statement.  Since I've
called for the BoF, I'll come up with a loose agenda for accomplishing
this, but I'm happy to take feedback and suggestions from other interested
parties.  I plan to use the proposed draft problem statement [1] as a
starting place.

Best regards,
Casey

[1] http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dbound/current/msg00087.html

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 12:31:13 -0500

One other note.  The capacity of the room is relatively small (~20), but I
received very few RSVPs.  If that number is any indicator, then room size
shouldn't be a problem.

Cheers,
Casey