Subject: [Dbound] drafts?

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:23:45 -0800

Charters often refer to drafts that are possibly starting points for a new
working group.

Are the drafts in Jeff Hodges' repository far enough along that they might
be posted to the datatracker and thus made reference-able by our charter?

-MSK

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 08:52:07 -0500

On Dec 2, 2014, at 6:23 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> wrote:

I volunteered at the DBOUND meeting in Honolulu to take the responsibility
for putting together the problem statement draft, using previous text from
others and myself.  There are edits yet to be made to address
comments/discussion from the mailing list and the meeting.  These edits
might or might not make the 00, but will certainly be addressed shortly
thereafter in the 01.  I'll try to have the draft out within the day.

Thanks,
Casey

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 12:17:10 -0800

Are either of the actual proposal drafts in good enough shape to post?

On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 5:52 AM, Casey Deccio <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Dbound mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dbound
>
>

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 12:25:59 -0800

> Are either of the actual proposal drafts in good enough shape to post?

As 'input' to working group discussions, they are fine as they are.

As 'initial draft wg documents' they are almost certainly not (yet).

d/

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net