Subject: [Dbound] Wider charter review

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 12:54:24 -0800

Colleagues,

Given the fact that the discussion of charter text appears to be
converging, I propose to submit the charter to apps-discuss for further
review and comment sometime tomorrow.  If anyone feels this is premature,
or there are serious outstanding issues, please say so soon.  I'll assume
everyone's fine with it unless I hear otherwise.

This is not a statement about Olafur's suggestion.  It or some variant of
it can always be added before the charter actually goes before the IESG.  I
just want to get things moving here.

-MSK

---

From: =JeffH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 16:03:56 -0800

Murray, all, THANKS much for moving this along. unfortunately my day job and 
family and thanksgiving have been all-consuming since IETF-91.  I hope to 
surface by next mid-next week at latest to contrib to these threads on the 
list here. Tho will review charter in near term (on apps-discuss@ per request).

HTH,

=JeffH