Subject: [Dbound] Brian Haberman's No Objection on charter-ietf-dbound-00-01: (with COMMENT)

From: "Brian Haberman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 08:07:59 -0800

Brian Haberman has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dbound-00-01: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dbound/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

When this charter goes for external review, we should ensure that some
DNS expertise gets involved in the review.  That can be accomplished by
asking the Internet Directorate for an explicit review.

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:33:01 -0500

> asking the Internet Directorate for an explicit review.

Is there a list I can post to, as the responsible AD?  Or can/should I
just delegate that to you, as the AD responsible for the Internet
Directorate?

b

---

From: Brian Haberman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 11:42:37 -0500

> just delegate that to you, as the AD responsible for the Internet

Either way.  The list is [email-masked].  If you want me to take the
token, just let me know.

Brian

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 13:31:10 -0500

> Either way.  The list is [email-masked].  If you want me to take the

Thanks.  I think the best way is for me to ask the Secretariat to send
the new-work notice to the int-dir list as well as to the other
channels.  I'll do that on the telechat.

Barry