Subject: [Dbound] Benoit Claise's Block on charter-ietf-dbound-00-01: (with BLOCK)

From: "Benoit Claise" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 07:37:01 -0800

Benoit Claise has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-dbound-00-01: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-dbound/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

A related problem is known as the "equivalence problem", which is a
desire to express that two domains are equivalent, without using
existing facilities like CNAME or DNAME that necessitate one of the
names being authoritative over the other.

"A related problem". Does it mean that the WG is chartered to solve this
issue as well? I'm not sure.
The following sentence doesn't help me:
The DBOUND working group will develop a unified solution, if possible,
for determining organizational domain boundaries.