Subject: [dbound] Agenda for IETF 93?

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 12:22:19 -0700

We've requested an hour for IETF 93.  The week's agenda is under
development now.  We had originally requested 90 minutes but were asked to
scale it back as much as possible because of huge demand this time.

Does anyone have specific agenda items, or documents to discuss?  I'm not
sure how wise it would be to have administrivia at the end and the rest of
the time be unstructured "AOB" discussion.

-MSK, DBOUND co-chair

---

From: Casey Deccio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:26:16 -0400

Andrew mentioned "converging on the problem".  Perhaps talking about the
two problem statement drafts could help with that.  I am willing to talk
about my problem/solutions concepts draft.

Casey

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dbound mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dbound
>
>

---

From: Andrew Sullivan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 00:53:47 +0200

Sorry for the iPhoney top-post. 

My view is that we need to come out of Prague with a clear understanding of where the hard questions among us stand.  Are these disagreements over substance, or just misunderstanding one another's terms?  Bonus if we solve those issues. But the thrashing out of understanding is ideal in-person stuff.  

I feel very strongly that we should minimize draft-presentation time and maximize issue-discussion time.  I've raised what I think is a fundamental issue on the list.  There may be others, like which possible use cases we want to prioritize, if any. 

Movement on any of this would, I think, suggest a way forward.

A

-- 
Andrew Sullivan 
Please excuse my clumbsy thums. 

> On Jun 19, 2015, at 21:22, Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> We've requested an hour for IETF 93.  The week's agenda is under development now.  We had originally requested 90 minutes but were asked to scale it back as much as possible because of huge demand this time.
> 
> Does anyone have specific agenda items, or documents to discuss?  I'm not sure how wise it would be to have administrivia at the end and the rest of the time be unstructured "AOB" discussion.
> 
> -MSK, DBOUND co-chair