Subject: [dbound] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-00.txt

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 17:37:49 -0700

Hi.  Just posted this...

(I'm separately sending this to the dmarc list, but figure cross-posting 
isn't productive.)

Comments eagerly sought, of course.

d/

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-00.txt
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 17:23:14 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: T. Adams <[email-masked]>, D. Crocker <[email-masked]>, 
Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by D. Crocker and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter
Revision:	00
Title:		DNS Perimeter Overlay
Document date:	2019-04-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		20
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter-00
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dcrocker-dns-perimeter

Abstract:
    The Domain Name System (DNS) naming syntax provides no meta-data for
    indicating administrative transitions through the hierarchy.  For
    example, it does not distinguish the higher-level portions that
    operate as public registries, versus those that operate as private
    organizations.  This specification creates a basic overlay mechanism
    for defining a logical Perimeter between administrative entities
    through the naming hierarchy.  The mechanism can then be applied for
    a variety of independent administrative indications.

-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net