Subject: [dcp] revisions of draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt and draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt

From: Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:51:20 -0700

These are available on the DCCP web page at
"http://www.icir.org/kohler/dcp/", with the following annotation:

draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt:
Changes since -03: Minor changes in CCID 3 discussion.

draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt: 
Changes since -03: Minor corrections, and the addition of Section 8.2 on
"Sending Feedback Packets".

- Sally

------- Forwarded Message

Date:    Sun, 30 Jun 2002 17:58:30 -0700
From:    Sally Floyd <[email-masked]>
To:      [email-masked]
cc:      [email-masked], Jitendra Padhye <[email-masked]>,
	 Mark Handley <[email-masked]>, Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Subject: Internet drafts submission

This is to submit two revised internet-drafts, 
draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt and draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt.

They can be found at:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.txt
http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-padhye-dcp-ccid3-04.ps

and:

http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-kohler-dcp-04.txt
http://www.icir.org/floyd/papers/draft-kohler-dcp-04.ps

Many thanks.

- Sally

------- End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
dcp mailing list: [email-masked]
archives: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dcp
project: http://www.icir.org/kohler/dcp/