Subject: [Dcrup] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:58:57 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-13: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Seems like this can be removed from Sec. 1:
"Discussion Venue:    Discussion about this draft is directed to the
      [email-masked] [1] mailing list."

---

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 Jun 2018 15:36:29 -0400

>      [email-masked] [1] mailing list."

The XML reveals all.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly