Subject: [Dcrup] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-13: (with COMMENT)

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:08:38 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-13: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just one nit. In

   DKIM [RFC6376] signs e-mail messages, by creating hashes of the
   message headers and body and signing the header hash with a digital
   signature.

would it be more correct to say

   DKIM [RFC6376] is used to sign e-mail messages, by creating hashes of the
   message headers and body and signing the header hash with a digital
   signature.

?