Subject: [Dime] New API Draft available

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:15:58 -0600

Until it posts to ietf.org, a version can be found here:  
http://www.frascone.com/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-05.txt

04->05 contained mostly editorial nits.  The formatting is still a 
little ugly . . . xml2rfc does not like API formatting :) .

-Dave

-- 

David Frascone

                    Rotisserie: a ferris wheel for chickens

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:26:07 +0200

David,

>http://www.frascone.com/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-05.txt

Thanks for the update, I'd like people to review this and be prepared
for a WGLC on this.

>little ugly . . . xml2rfc does not like API formatting :) .

I guess we need an api2rfc template ...

John