Subject: [Dime] John Loughney appointed as acting WG chair

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 11:43:15 +0100

DIME WG members,

David Kessens and I are still in the process of selecting
a WG chair (or co-chairs). However, in order to ensure that
proper planning and scheduling for the upcoming IETF, we have
asked John to be acting chair for now. He has agreed (Thanks).
This alos allows the WG to get documents accepted/recorded
as WG documents.

John, we had these listed in the charter write-up:
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter-api-04.txt
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-03.txt
 http://tools.ietf.org/wg/aaa/draft-ietf-aaa-uri/draft-ietf-aaa-uri-01.txt
 http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-mip6-aaa-ha-diameter-00.txt
 http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/draft-le-aaa-diameter-mobileipv6-04.txt

Do you want to take them as is, or do we rather see new revs with the WG
name in it, i.e. aka draft-dime-xxx-00.txt. I think that would make sense.
Can you get the authors to submit such docs before the 00 deadline (Feb 27
I beleive).

Formal announcement will come from IESG-secretary in the next
day or two.

David and I hope to be able to select the WG chairs soon,
but we're alos both traveling, so lgistics are not easy.
Please bear with us.

And Pls help John to get a good session scheduled at the
upcoming IETF.

Bert

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime