Subject: [Dime] DiME WG Agenda

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:04:08 +0200

Hi all,

This is the agenda for the DiME meeting, could the authors of the drafts
below confirm who will present the drafts?  Also, is there anything else
that should be covered in this meeting?

John

DiME Working Group

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006
1740-1840 Afternoon Session III 
Room: Cortez AB     

DiME WG update - Chairs - 5 Minutes

Diameter Interop Event - Chairs - 5 minutes

Interop Test plans - TBD - 10 mintues
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-fajardo-dime-interop-test-suite-00.t
xt

Diameter API - TBD - 10 minutes
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api/draft-ietf-di
me-diameter-api-00.txt

Diameter MIPv6 - TBD - 15 minutes
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-mip6-integrated-00.t
xt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-mip6-split-01.txt

Diameter QoS - TBD - 15 minutes
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/draft-tschofenig-radext-qos-02.txt

Diameter-RADIUS interworking - TBD - 15 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-01
.txt

RFC3588 updating discussion - all - 30 minutes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 09:07:07 +0200

Sorry, had to revise the time alotment - we only have a 1 hour slot.

John

DiME Working Group

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006

Diameter MIPv6 - TBD - 10 minutes
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-mip6-integrated-00.t
xt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-mip6-split-01.txt

Diameter QoS - TBD - 10 minutes
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos-00.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/draft-tschofenig-radext-qos-02.txt

Diameter-RADIUS interworking - TBD - 10 minutes
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mitton-diameter-radius-vsas-01
.txt

RFC3588 updating discussion - all - remaining time.