Subject: [Dime] Diameter XML Dictionary draft

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:28:36 -0600

An updated version of the Diameter XML dictionary is now available at 
http://www.diameter.org/drafts/latest/draft-ietf-dime-xml-dictionary-00.txt

I will submit this new version next week.  The current revision had some 
editorial changes:

1) DTD snipets in the draft were removed.  (They are still described, 
but the DTD is now in one place)
2) Other misc. nits were fixed.
3) Document was moved from aaa -> dime.
4) Source is now in xml instead of nroff (You don't care, but the 
authors are happy about it)

-Dave

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: David Frascone <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:51:29 -0600

FYI - The XML dictionary was created by a design team commissioned by 
the AAA working group.  It was later dropped due to lack of time (or 
maybe lack of interest)

I'm refreshing / reposting it to gague interest . . . So, please comment 
on whether you think it should be addressed by this working group.  The 
authors are finished with it, but the working group (either one) has not 
had time to digest it.  (I am *not* trying to start a WGLC :)

-Dave