Subject: [Dime] Diameter QoS Application

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:33:16 +0100

Hi all, 

we have resubmitted our Diameter QoS application draft to the DIME
working group. 

Here is the new draft version: Diameter Quality of Service Application

Abstract

   This document describes a Diameter application that performs
   Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting for Quality of Service
   (QoS) reservations.  This protocol is used by elements along the path
   of a given application flow to authenticate a reservation request,
   ensure that the reservation is authorized, and to account for
   resources consumed during the lifetime of the application flow.
   Clients that implement the Diameter QoS application contact an
   authorizing entity/application server that is located somewhere in
   the network, allowing for a wide variety of flexible deployment
   models.

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos-00.t
xt

This version of the draft is based on draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-05.txt
and contains feedback we received by John, Robert Hancock and Jerry Ash.
The issue tracker of this document can be found at:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-qos/index

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 21:14:32 +0200

In advance of the meeting, I'd like to put out a call - who is
interested
in QoS support in Diameter (not just this document, but in general)?

Would anyone have cycles to review this and give input?

thanks,
John 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Tschofenig, Hannes [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 02 March, 2006 11:33
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Dime] Diameter QoS Application
>
>Hi all, 
>
>we have resubmitted our Diameter QoS application draft to the 
>DIME working group. 
>
>This version of the draft is based on 
>draft-alfano-aaa-qosprot-05.txt and contains feedback we 
>received by John, Robert Hancock and Jerry Ash.