Subject: [Dime] Diameter MIPv6: Next Steps

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 14:14:14 +0200

Hi all,

in a discussion with John we have decided to select two experienced 
draft editors for two Diameter MIPv6 documents.

Jouni is going to be the editor of the Diameter MIPv6 integrated 
scenario draft.

Julien will be the editor of the Diameter MIPv6 split scenario document.

We have decided not to combine the two documents for now.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 09:38:07 +0300

As a follow-up,

>in a discussion with John we have decided to select two 
>experienced draft editors for two Diameter MIPv6 documents.
>
>Jouni is going to be the editor of the Diameter MIPv6 
>integrated scenario draft.
>

After the initial documents are submitted, if there is consensus
that they should be combined, then we can consider this, but at
the moment, the feeling is that these can stand-alone.

John