Subject: [Dime] Diameter Error Handling: Violating the <fixed> rule

From: Rajith R <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:19:28 +0530

Hi

	In most commands, session Id AVP has the <fixed> rule, i.e. if it is
present, it should be present as the first AVP. If this AVP is present, but
else where in the msg, what error code would be apt?

Rajith

****************************************************************************
This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime