Subject: [Dime] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:50:02 -0400

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Diameter Mobile IPv6: HA-to-AAAH support
	Author(s)	: J. Bournelle
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-01.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-10-25
	
In a Mobile IPv6 deployment the need for an interaction between the
   Home Agent, the AAA infrastructure of the Mobile Service Provider
   (MSP) and the Mobility Service Authorizer (MSA) has been identified.

   This document describes a new Diameter application, called Mobile
   IPv6 Authorization Application, used in conjunction with the Diameter
   EAP Application is used to perform the necessary AAA functions before
   executing Mobile IPv6 services.  This document also specifies the
   role of the Home Agent as part of the AAA infrastructure supporting
   the Diameter Mobile IPv6 Authorization Application.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime