Subject: [Dime] FW: draft-vishnu-diameter-location-update-common-msg-00.txt

From: "Ram O V Vishnu-A14676" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:34:05 +0800

Hi,

We have a new draft (please see
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vishnu-diameter-location-updat
e-common-msg-00.txt), 
which describes a location update mechanism using Diameter (please see
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at:8080/diameter-interop/issue22 too).

Comments are welcome.

Regards,
Vishnu.

Motorola
+91 9844178052
[*] General
[] Motorola Internal Use Only

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 1:20 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D
ACTION:draft-vishnu-diameter-location-update-common-msg-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Diameter Location-Update common message 
	Author(s)	: V. Ram, S. Gera
	Filename	:
draft-vishnu-diameter-location-update-common-msg-00.txt
	Pages		: 9
	Date		: 2006-10-13
	
   The Diameter base protocol which is intended to provide     
   Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) framework for     
   applications (such as network access) is specified in [RFC 3588].

   [RFC 3588] specifies a number of reusable common messages which can  
   be used across applications.   
   
   This draft adds to the list of common messages by adding a location  
    update message which can be used in different existing and potential

   authentication ,authorization and accounting scenarios.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vishnu-diameter-location-updat
e-common-msg-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-vishnu-diameter-location-update-common-msg-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE
/internet-drafts/draft-vishnu-diameter-location-update-common-msg-00.txt
".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail
readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime