Subject: [Dime] WGLC for Diameter API Document

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 13:54:04 +0100

Hi all,

This is an announcement of another working group last call on
draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-00.txt, which may be found at:

http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api-00.txt

This WGLC will end on Monday 4th December.

Please mail technical comments to the DIME list and to the authors.

Ciao
Hannes & John

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 15:49:22 +0200

Just as a follow-on.

The document authors indicate that there are no open technical issues.
During the previous WGLC, there were no technical issues raised, but
more procedural issues raised.  If there are no techincal issues raised,
but only procedural issues raised, we may seek to have this published
as an individual RFC. 

All technical issues will be considered.  Any procedural issues will be
considered seperately. However, as the authors feel that this document
is ready for publication, we will seek to have it published as an
information RFC.

thanks,
Hannes & John 

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 20 November, 2006 14:54
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: [Dime] WGLC for Diameter API Document
>
>Hi all,
>