Subject: [Dime] Starting Work on Diameter Interop Test Cases

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:16:08 +0100

Hi all,

at the DIME working group meeting we indicated that it would be good to 
start with the preparation of the Diameter interop by working on the 
diameter test cases draft to ensure that we are well prepared.

Here is the current draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-fajardo-dime-interop-test-suite-01.txt

Those people who plan to participate at the next interop and who likes 
to provide input should send us (John and myself) a mail.

Ciao
Hannes & John

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Victor Fajardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 11:52:27 -0500

Hi all,

As an update to this effort, a new version of the interop test suite is 
currently available at:

http://www.opendiameter.org/public/draft-fajardo-dime-interop-test-suite-02.txt

The updates reflects comments from the last interop event as well as a 
few additional test cases. To make this document more useful for the 
upcoming interop event, it would be best if folks can contribute more. 
Especially those who will be attending the event, we need help in adding 
more test cases for diameter applications you are interested in testing. 
In case you wish to test applications not currently covered in this 
document, it would be great if you can contribute some test cases for 
those as well. If you wish to provide input pls send us (John, Hannes or 
myself) an email.

best regards,
victor

> Hi all,
>
> at the DIME working group meeting we indicated that it would be good 
> to start with the preparation of the Diameter interop by working on 
> the diameter test cases draft to ensure that we are well prepared.
>