Subject: [Dime] Diameter Tutorial Slides

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 10:26:02 -0800

Hi all,

I have put the slides from yesterday's tutorial to
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/cgi-bin/tutorial/wiki.pl?Organization

Here are the direct links:

Diameter Base: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/dime/IETF67/ietf67-diameter-tutorial.ppt

Diameter Credit Control: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/dime/IETF67/ietf67_diameter_credit_control_tutorial.ppt 

Thanks to the presenters!

I got the impression that the participants liked the idea and hence we 
will talk to the EDU team to see whether we can schedule a similar 
tutorial for the next IETF meeting (and the tutorial could be in the 
early afternoon).

Ciao
Hannes & John

PS: Someone has recorded the entire tutorial. The person might want to 
send me a mail so that we could potentially put the video online. That 
would be nice as well.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime