Subject: [Dime] Upcoming Diameter Interop

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 16:05:06 +0100

Hi all, 

our interop event planning is finished.
 
WHAT? Diameter Interoperability Event

Further information regarding agenda, test framework, venue and travel
information as well as on-line registration are available at:
http://www.diameterinterop.com
  
WHEN? January 29 - February 2, 2007 
 
WHERE? Orlando, Florida (hosted by IntelliNet Technologies)
 
WHO? Companies implementing Diameter, Diameter extensions and Diameter
applications

A copy-and-paste from the press announcement: 
" 
The Diameter Interoperability Event provides an excellent opportunity
for vendors of the Diameter protocol and applications to test their
implementations in a friendly setting and get a better understanding of
the protocol behavior. Discussions with peers and the experts from DiME
provide a forum to realize an industry leading implementation. We are
expecting a substantial number of participating companies and products,
including the base protocol from several vendors as well as a broad
range of applications using the protocol. This offers you the
opportunity to further refine your own products and assure their
interoperability.
"

IMPORTANT: Please register at http://www.diameterinterop.com 
(deadline: January 15, 2007) 

Ciao
Hannes & John

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime