Subject: [Dime] Info about Service authorization AVPS and Credit authorization AVP's(Rating AVP's)

From: "Himanshu Rawat" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 18:22:43 +0530

Hi,
Currently I'm working on Diameter applications (have gone through RFC's 3588
and 4006) and have some doubt related to Service authorization AVPS and
Credit authorization AVP's(Rating AVP's). I've tried to segregate  the
AVP's but still  I'm not able to get all AVP's.

Please if anybody has info about the Service authorization AVPS and Credit
authorization AVP's(Rating AVP's) send me some informaton about this.

I have also some doubt on this "Where does Initial Authorization will be
done? Where does AAA server sits?"
What are the AVP's required for initial/service authorization?

Waiting for your reply

Thanks and Regards

-- 
Himanshu Rawat
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime