Subject: [Dime] Diaemter Application Design Guidelines draft

From: "Tolga Asveren" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:45:09 -0500

Hi All,

We put together a draft as a guideline for authors of Diameter application
specifications. It is avialable via the following link:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide-00.t
xt

It addresses issues like when to allocate a new application identifier,
routing of accounting messages, guidelines regarding extending commands, use
of application layer timers etc...

    Thanks,
    Tolga

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 22:06:35 +0200

Feedback from the group would be important given that we are very late 
on this document.

Please let us know what type of content you would like to see in such a 
document and what would help you when extending Diameter.

Ciao
Hannes