Subject: [Dime] Comments on draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-00.txt

From: "Christian Esteve" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:32:05 -0300

Hi Folks and Authors,

Reading through draft-ietf-dime-diameter-qos-00, there are some comments I
wanted to share with you.

In 3.2 requirements (page 9), the first requirement "Inter-domain support"
misses the MUST/SHOULD sentence for the QoS AAA Protocol.

In 4.3 (page 17) the provided options a) and c) seem to be redundant and
could be merged or more clearly separated.

The table in page 31 does not contain the entry referring to the QoS-ID
attribute introduced in page 32.

I am new to the dime working group and would like to know what is the
relationship of this I-D to others like
draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos-01 or
draft-sun-dime-diameter-resource-control-requirements-00. I am missing the
references to these documents in this I-D. Are there any relevant design
differences or is this I-D just an update that already gathers the contents
of previous work?

Best regards,

Christian Esteve

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:49:41 +0200

Hi Christian,

thanks for your comments.

> misses the MUST/SHOULD sentence for the QoS AAA Protocol.
Correct.

> could be merged or more clearly separated.
Correct.
> attribute introduced in page 32.
Correct.
> differences or is this I-D just an update that already gathers the contents
Good hint. I should post a separate mail about this subject.

Ciao
Hannes