Subject: [Dime] Clarification required on Peer and Realm-Based Routing Table

From: Sitansu Swain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:51:11 +0530

Hi All,
        My doubts are in following..
1)in 2.6 it is written that "The Diameter Peer Table is used in message 
forwarding, and referenced
   by the Realm Routing Table" .Does is mean that both the tables are 
manually configured in all Peers in a Diameter Implementation?
2)In The Realm-Based Routing Table as per the Local Action filed the 
Incoming messages will FORWARD/RELAY/PROXY..etcHow it is possible for an 
incoming message?Is there any AVP required for the selection process or it 
is determined from Realm Name?

Thanks & Regards,
Sitansu Sekhar Swain
Software Engineer 
POSDATA ODC
Communication & Embedded Systems SBU
L & T Infotech Limited
Vashi
Mobile : +919892844710
Ph : 02255945629

The information contained in this email has been classified as: 
[  ] L&T Infotech General Business
[x] L&T Infotech Internal Use
[  ] L&T Infotech Confidential
[  ] L&T Infotech Proprietary
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the 
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do 
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it 
from your system.

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as: 

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech 
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business 

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the 
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do 
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete 400
To: [email-masked]
From: Sitansu Swain <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:51:11 +0530
Subject: [Dime] Clarification required on Peer and Realm-Based Routing Table

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

Hi All,
        My doubts are in following..
1)in 2.6 it is written that "The Diameter Peer Table is used in message 
forwarding, and referenced
   by the Realm Routing Table" .Does is mean that both the tables are 
manually configured in all Peers in a Diameter Implementation?
2)In The Realm-Based Routing Table as per the Local Action filed the 
Incoming messages will FORWARD/RELAY/PROXY..etcHow it is possible for an 
incoming message?Is there any AVP required for the selection process or it 
is determined from Realm Name?

Thanks & Regards,
Sitansu Sekhar Swain
Software Engineer 
POSDATA ODC
Communication & Embedded Systems SBU
L & T Infotech Limited
Vashi
Mobile : +919892844710
Ph : 02255945629

The information contained in this email has been classified as: 
[  ] L&T Infotech General Business
[x] L&T Infotech Internal Use
[  ] L&T Infotech Confidential
[  ] L&T Infotech Proprietary
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the 
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do 
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it 
from your system.

Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd.
www.Lntinfotech.com

This Document is classified as: 

L&T Infotech Proprietary   L&T Infotech Confidential   L&T Infotech 
Internal Use Only   L&T Infotech General Business 

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the 
intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do 
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it 
from your system. 

______________________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime