Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:50:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
	Author(s)       : V. Fajardo, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2007-11-15

The Diameter Base protocol provides updated rules on how to extend
Diameter by modifying and/or deriving from existing applications or
creating entirely new applications.  This is a companion document to
the Diameter Base protocol which further explains and/or clarify
these rules.  It is meant as a guidelines document and therefore it
does not add, remove or change existing rules.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-05.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-05.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime