Subject: [Dime] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-09

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:27:06 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-09.txt has been successfuly submitted by Victor Fajardo and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis
Revision:	 09
Title:		 Diameter Base Protocol
Creation_date:	 2007-11-16
WG ID:		 dime
Number_of_pages: 160

Abstract:
The Diameter base protocol is intended to provide an Authentication,
Authorization and Accounting (AAA) framework for applications such as
network access or IP mobility.  Diameter is also intended to work in
both local Authentication, Authorization & Accounting and roaming
situations.  This document specifies the message format, transport,
error reporting, accounting and security services to be used by all
Diameter applications.  The Diameter base application needs to be
supported by all Diameter implementations.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime