Subject: [Dime] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-06

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 08:20:04 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated-06.txt has been successfuly submitted by Jouni Korhonen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-dime-mip6-integrated
Revision:	 06
Title:		 Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Network Access Server to Diameter Server Interaction
Creation_date:	 2007-11-06
WG ID:		 dime
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
A Mobile IPv6 node requires a Home Agent address, a home address, and
a security association with its Home Agent before it can start
utilizing Mobile IPv6.  RFC 3775 requires that some or all of these
parameters are statically configured.  Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping work
aims to make this information dynamically available to the Mobile
Node.  An important aspect of the Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping solution
is to support interworking with existing authentication,
authorization and accounting infrastructure.  This document describes
the MIPv6 bootstrapping using the Diameter Network Access Server
(NAS) to home Authentication, Authorization and Accounting server
(HAAA) interface.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime