Subject: [Dime] WGLC for draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-09.txt

From: "David Frascone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:42:21 -0500

This message marks the issuance of a working group last call (WGLC) on
DIME's Internet Draft entitled "Diameter Base Protocol" (
draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-09.txt). You may view this document at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis-09.txt

Please post comments and questions to the DIME mailing list (or to the
authors) no later than 18 December 2007 (4 weeks because of the upcoming
IETF meeting and the involvement of other SDOs).

Best regards,
Hannes Tschofenig
David Frascone
(IETF DIME Working Group Chairs)

-- 
David Frascone

Oxymoron: Safe Sex.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime