Subject: [Dime] We couldn't get all our presentations done today

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 04:07:16 +0100

We unfortunately weren't able to present all slides today.

It would be great if the authors of the following documents could post a 
description about their work to this list:

-- Diameter MIBs
Glen Zorn 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-02.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-02.txt

-- Explicit routing
Tina Tsou
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-03.txt

-- Diameter extensions to base protocol facilitating development of
redundant applications, handling overload situations and improving
existing reliability procedures
Tolga Asveren
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asveren-dime-dupcons-00
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asveren-dime-cong-02
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asveren-dime-ansack

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime