Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server Interaction
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2008-02-25

Mobile IPv6 deployments may want to bootstrap their operations
dynamically based on an interaction between the Home Agent and the
Diameter server of the Mobile Service Provider (MSP).  This document
specifies the interaction between a Mobile IP Home Agent and that
Diameter server.

Several different mechanisms for authenticating a Mobile Node are
supported.  The usage of the Internet Key Exchange v2 (IKEv2)
protocol allows different mechanisms, such as the Extensible
Authentication Protocol (EAP), certificates and pre-shared secrets to
be used.  Furthermore, another method makes use of the Mobile IPv6
Authentication protocol.  In addition to authentication and
authorization, the configuration of Mobile IPv6 specific parameters
and accounting is specified in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-07.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split-07.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime