Subject: [Dime] WG last call on draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:24:24 +0100

This announces the second WG last call on "Resource ReSerVation Protovol 
(RSVP) Extensions for Emergency Services" with the intended status of 
proposed standard:

http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-tsvwg-emergency-rsvp-05.txt

This is the second one due to changes and the interaction with documents 
in the NSIS and DIME WG. Please provide any comments on the TSVWG 
mailing list no later than 28th of March. (Yes, it is long but that is 
due to the meeting and that we have several other WG last calls ongoing).

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime