Subject: [Dime] regarding proxy info avp location in a message

From: Santhosh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:33:34 +0530

I think it is worth adding a recommendation in rfc 3588 on where to add the
proxy onfo avp in a message..

1)Any node in the message path MUST add proxy info avp only at the end.

2)In the response also add the m to the end. 

This eases the the processing at the diameter nodes.i.e. multiple copies of
the messages could be avoided..

What you guys think on this...

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed
above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including,
but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime