Subject: [Dime] When Invalid DWR is received what should be done?

From: "Gowda, Avinash" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 20:43:11 +0530

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what should be done when a DWR is received with
invalid Origin-Realm?

Is there any clue on the same in RFC 3588? 

If I send DWA for this invalid DWR then what Result-Code value should be
put in Result-Code AVP?

Thanks,

Avinash Gowda

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 22:25:19 +0700

Hi,

Can anybody tell me what should be done when a DWR is received with invalid
Origin-Realm?

See section 7.

If I send DWA for this invalid DWR then what Result-Code value should be put
in Result-Code AVP?

DIAMETER_INVALID_AVP_VALUE         

Thanks,

Avinash Gowda