Subject: [Dime] DIME Rechartering

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:07:23 +0300

It is fair to say that we are about to finish our current charter items.
That's great. We started talking about new charter items already last
year. Now, it is time to make some decisions.

Here is a proposal on what we should do: Dave and I will post mails
regarding the drafts various folks have proposed (IF THEY ARE STILL
ACTIVE!!!) 

We would particularly like to know the following aspects:
* Who is able to be editor of the document? 
* Who is interested to help the editor with the work on the draft by
co-authoring it? 
* Who is able to provide reviews? 
* Who is unable to actively help with a specific document but supports
the work?
* What are the concerns with certain documents? 
* Is there a dependency with another IETF working group or with another
SDO?

Note that for some older documents we have already asked the group for
feedback. We need to take this response into consideration as well. 

Ciao
Hannes & Dave

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 15:27:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Hannes,
  Please see inline below.

Regards,

Behcet 

----- Original Message ----
From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
To: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, July 8, 2008 2:21:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Dime] DIME Rechartering

I was, for example, referring to 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bodin-dime-auditing-reqs-03. We 
discussed it several times and there was also interest from the group to 
work on it.

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to have discussions on various 
drafts. Do you have anything you would like see us doing in the group in 
the near future?

[behcet] I would like to request a slot to present our draft on Problem
Statement and Requirements for Diameter/Radius Prefix Authorization
Application at
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sarikaya-dimeradext-prefix-auth-ps-00.txt
Our previous draft received some comments and we revised it and submitted it as a new draft.

Also I am ready to comment on other rechartering proposals.