Subject: [Dime] [Fwd: [MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip6-radius-05.txt]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 16:17:23 +0300

Please also take a look at the following document!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[MEXT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-mip6-radius-05.txt
Date: 	Mon, 14 Jul 2008 05:45:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobility EXTensions for IPv6 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RADIUS Mobile IPv6 Support
	Author(s)       : A. Lior, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip6-radius-05.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2008-07-14

This document defines new attributes to facilitate Mobile IPv6
operations using RADIUS infrastructure.  The operations include
bootstrapping of information required by the Mobile Node and the
interface between the Network Access Server, Home Agent and the
RADIUS server used to assist MIP6 operations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip6-radius-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime