Subject: [Dime] Rechartering: draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:30:05 +0300

Document: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-03.txt

* Who is able to be editor of the document?

* Who is interested to help the editor with the work on the draft by 
co-authoring it?

* Who is able to provide reviews?

* Who is unable to actively help with a specific document but supports 
the work?

* Are there concerns regarding this document?

* Is there a dependency with another IETF working group or with another SDO?

* How long will it take to finish this document?
(A rough guess based on the current status of the document. By 
"finished" I mean "ready for WGLC".)

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 14:43:11 -0600

> * Who is able to be editor of the document?

I don't understand the question.  If there is no editor, how does the
document exist?

> "finished" I mean "ready for WGLC".)

If this & the other MIBs were actually WG items, I would probably be a bit
more enthusiastic about working on these things...

---

From: Jaya Kumar Satri <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:43:47 +0100 (BST)

I am interested in providing reviews.

Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]> wrote:  Document: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-cc-appl-mib-03.txt