Subject: [Dime] [Fwd: Posting of IPR Disclosure] regarding draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 19:00:54 +0300

FYI,

https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/964/

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Posting of IPR Disclosure
Date: 	Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:54:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked] 

CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked] 

Dear Hannes Tschofenig, Jouni Korhonen, Julien Bournelle, Gerardo Giaretta, Madjid Nakhjiri:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Diameter Mobile
IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server Interaction"
(draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split) was submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2008-06-23
and has been posted on the "IETF Page of Intellectual Property Rights
Disclosures" (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of
the IPR disclosure is "Nortel Networks Statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split."

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime