Subject: [Dime] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-07]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 23:01:09 +0300

I have updated the Diameter Design Guidelines draft based on the 
discussion on Diameter extensibility over the last few months.

This is certainly not the last draft update, as noted in my status 
report. I am not happy with the structure and the presentation in the 
document. Additionally, I guess there is a lot of value to provide many 
more examples.

If someone of you has some ideas on how to improve the document please 
drop a note.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-07
Date: 	Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:54:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked] 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-07.txt has been successfuly submitted by Hannes Tschofenig and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide
Revision:	 07
Title:		 Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
Creation_date:	 2008-07-13
WG ID:		 dime
Number_of_pages: 17

Abstract:
The Diameter Base protocol provides updated rules on how to extend
Diameter by modifying and/or deriving from existing applications or
creating entirely new applications.  This is a companion document to
the Diameter Base protocol that further explains and clarifies these
rules.  It is meant as a guidelines document and therefore it does
not add, remove or change existing rules.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime