Subject: [Dime] FW: Last Call: draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw (Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application) to Informational RFC

From: "Romascanu, Dan (Dan)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:50:22 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of The IESG
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 6:35 PM
To: IETF-Announce
Subject: Last Call: draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw (Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy
Enforcement Interface Application) to Informational RFC 

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:

- 'Diameter ITU-T Rw Policy Enforcement Interface Application '
   <draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-01.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-08-18. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-dime-itu-t-rw-01.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=
17030&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime