Subject: [Dime] Rechartering: draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 21:30:13 +0300

Document: 
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-zorn-dime-diameter-base-protocol-mib-03.txt

* Who is able to be editor of the document?

* Who is interested to help the editor with the work on the draft by 
co-authoring it?

* Who is able to provide reviews?

* Who is unable to actively help with a specific document but supports 
the work?

* Are there concerns regarding this document?

* Is there a dependency with another IETF working group or with another SDO?

* How long will it take to finish this document?
(A rough guess based on the current status of the document. By 
"finished" I mean "ready for WGLC".)

_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime

---

From: "Julien Bournelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:15:21 +0200

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> * Who is unable to actively help with a specific document but supports the
> work?

 I'm not a MIB expert so I can't review it but I think we need this
document as a WG item.

 Julien

> (A rough guess based on the current status of the document. By "finished" I
> mean "ready for WGLC".)
>
>