Subject: [Dime] IETF#72 DIME Agenda

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:06:25 +0300

The agenda for this meeting is roughly split into two parts:

* Open issues with current charter items. 

We are not going to use our face-to-face time to tell you what changes a
draft has seen in the last few months!

We hope that we do not have many open issues to discuss with the current
charter items; but we never know. 

***To the draft authors***: Please post a mail to the list after the
submission deadline regarding the open issues. 

* Recharter Discussion

See my other mail about rechartering. The idea would be to discuss the
documents on the mailing list briefly and, >>>>if there is interest from
the group<<<<<, then present them at the meeting. 

I got a request for the presentation of a -00 draft, namely
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-korhonen-dime-nai-routing-00.txt  

The document is, however, somewhat related to the following document:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-dime-base-routing-ext-03

Hence, it is also related to the rechartering discussion. 

Ciao
Hannes & Dave
_______________________________________________
DiME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime