Subject: [Dime] WG Status (5th March.2009)

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:59:58 +0200

The Diameter API
 -> Document is pending on an update from Dave. Victor is going to help
with the document if Dave sends him the XML file. 

Diameter Mobile IPv6: Support for Home Agent to Diameter Server
Interaction
 -> Dan will review the document beginning of next week. Then, the
document will go into IETF Last Call, which would be completed by the
IETF week. 

Diameter Base Protocol
 -> Waiting for reviews. Have not arrived yet. WGLC starting on Monday
(2 weeks) and then we can wrap the document by the IETF meeting.  

Quality of Service Parameters for Usage with Diameter
 -> Open issue posted to the mailing list with regard to priority &
preemption. Please provide feedback to close this open issue. 

Quality of Service Attributes for Diameter
 -> Publication requested. Waiting for Dan to progress the document. 

Diameter Quality of Service Application
 -> Publication request will follow soon. Victor is PROTO shepherd. 

Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
 -> Will be on the plate after the Diameter Base specification is
finished. New version expected during March. 

Diameter Support for EAP Re-authentication Protocol
 -> Work in progress. Important design decisions have to be made now. 

Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Support For Mobile Access Gateway and Local
Mobility Anchor to Diameter Server Interaction
 -> New version will be ready for WGLC, according to the authors. 

Diameter User-Name and Realm Based Request Routing Clarifications
 -> WGLC started a few weeks ago. Hannes is PROTO shepherd. Comments are
being incorporated into the document. 
    New version will be available for the deadline. 

Diameter Routing Design Team
 -> Glen mentioned that he is going to submit a solution draft by the
deadline.
    Part of the design team does not like a solution for routing pinning
on the level of a host. 
    Glen wants to write a vendor-specific document that is sent directly
to the RFC Editor (independent submission).