Subject: [Dime] FW: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update-00.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 15:18:44 -0800

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 3:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update-00.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : The Diameter Capabilities Update Application
	Author(s)       : G. Zorn, J. Kang
	Filename        : draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2009-03-04

This document defines a new Diameter application and associated command
codes.  The Capabilities Update application is intended to allow the dynamic
update of Diameter peer capabilities while the peer-to-peer connection is in
the open state.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update-00.tx
t

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.