Subject: [Dime] Agenda for the DIME meeting

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 08:50:56 +0200

Diameter Maintenance and Extensions WG
======================================

TUESDAY, March 24, 2009
Room: Franciscan A

[Chair's Note: Once the deadlines are over I will put 
info about the duration of each presentation in there.]

* WG Status, Agenda Bashing (Hannes,Dave)

* Diameter API (Dave)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-diameter-api/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues.
       Final decision depends on the document being submitted
	   at the draft submission deadline. 

* Diameter Base protocol (Victor)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-rfc3588bis/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues.
       2nd WGLC comments could get discussed.
 
* Diameter QoS parameters (Hannes) 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-qos-parameters/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues.
       Depends a bit on how much feedback we get regarding the 
       priority AVPs.	   

* Diameter QoS attributes (Mark)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-qos-attributes/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues. Dan's 
       AD review may reveal new open issues. 

* Diameter Mobile IPv6: HA<->AAA Server (Jouni)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-mip6-split/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues.
       We might get comments from Dan. 
	   
* Diameter ERP (Lakshminath/Julien/Lionel/Sebastien)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-erp/	   
 
 Note: Fundamental design decisions have to be made 
       around this time. 
		
* Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6 (Jouni)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues.
       WGLC comments could get discussed.

* Diameter User-Name and Realm Based Request Routing 
  Clarifications (Jouni)
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dime/draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing/

 Note: Will only be discussed if there are open issues.
       Final decision depends on the document being submitted
    at the draft submission deadline. 
	
* The Diameter Capabilities Update Application (Glen)
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zorn-dime-capablities-update-0
0.txt

 Note: New document. Decision has to be made whether we 
       should work on this in DIME. 
	   
* Diameter NAT Control Application (Frank)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-diameter-nat-control-00.txt

 Note: New document. Decision has to be made whether we 
       should work on this in DIME. 

* Diameter Routing (Glen)

 Note: I have not yet seen the draft(s) that Glen had mentioned 
       during the virtual interim meeting.