Subject: [Dime] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Proxy Mobile IPv6: Mobile Access Gateway and Local Mobility Anchor Interaction with Diameter Server
	Author(s)       : J. Korhonen, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2009-03-06

This specification defines the Diameter support for the Proxy Mobile
IPv6 and the corresponding mobility service session setup.  The
policy information needed by the Proxy Mobile IPv6 is defined in
mobile node's policy profile, which could be downloaded from the
Diameter server to the Mobile Access Gateway once the mobile node
attaches to a Proxy Mobile IPv6 Domain and performs access
authentication.  During the binding update exchange between the
Mobile Access Gateway and the Local Mobility Anchor, the Local
Mobility Anchor can interact with the Diameter server in order to
update the remote policy store with the mobility session related
information.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dime-pmip6-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.