Subject: [Dime] Webex for Remote Participants

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 08:13:53 +0900

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Topic: DIME WG Meeting
Host: Marc Linsner
Date and Time:
November 9, 2009 9:00 am, Japan Standard Time (Hiroshima, GMT+09:00)
Event number: 205 701 835
Event password: ietf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online event
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/g.php?d=205701835
<https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/g.php?d=205701835&t=a&EA=ma
rc.linsner%40cisco.com&ET=212c0cf1accf7b861ce1b8119874e85f&ETR=de9c7a3a3d450
4f0b30fa77a2a4e3fdc&RT=MiMxMQ==&p>
&t=a&EA=marc.linsner%40cisco.com&ET=212c0cf1accf7b861ce1b8119874e85f&ETR=de9
c7a3a3d4504f0b30fa77a2a4e3fdc&RT=MiMxMQ==&p
2. Click "Join Now".

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------

1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330 

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117 

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002 

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666 

------------------------------------------------------- 
Cost Savings Tips and Tricks 
------------------------------------------------------- 

- Whenever possible, call the local number (if there is no charge to you).
http://www.cisco.com/web/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html 

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
You can contact Marc Linsner at:
[email-masked]

The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/onstage/systemdiagnosis.php

http://www.webex.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.