Subject: [Dime] Updated Agenda

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 04:09:35 +0200

Hi all, 

I have updated the agenda: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/agenda/dime.txt

I have proposed a few presenters. Please let me know if this works for you.

Ciao
Hannes

---------------

* Status Update (Hannes)

* Diameter ERP (Sébastien)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-erp-02.txt

Goal: Discuss open issues. 

* Realm-Based Redirection In Diameter (Tom)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-realm-based-redirect-02.txt

Goal: Determine what is needed to finish the document. 

* The Diameter Capabilities Update Application (Glen)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update-00.txt

Goal: Determine what is needed to finish the document. 

* Diameter NAT Control Application (Sri Gundavelli)
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dime-nat-control-01.txt

Goal: Determine what is needed to finish the document. 

Diameter User-Name and Realm Based Request Routing Clarifications (Jouni)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-nai-routing-04

Goal: Close remaining open issues.

-- NEW / NON-WG DOCUMENTS

Goal: Introduce them to the group and solicit feedback
about interest in the group

* Diameter Extended NAPTR (Jouni)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-jones-dime-extended-naptr-00.txt

* Diameter Priority AVPs (Ken)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-carlberg-dime-priority-avps-00.txt

* Diameter PCN (Fortune)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-huang-dime-pcn-collection-02.txt

* Diameter Parameter Query (Ray)
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-winterbottom-dime-param-query-01.txt