Subject: [Dime] DIME Meeting Notes

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:14:12 +0200

Hi all, 

Here are the meeting minutes from the DIME WG meeting:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09nov/minutes/dime.txt

Thanks to Jouni for the writeup. 

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 11:49:30 -0500

In the discussion of the ERP draft, didn't we at some point realize that a 
change of authenticator could be accompanied by a change of service needing 
authorization? This doesn't change the basic conclusion that authentication and 
authorization should be separate steps, but should it be mentioned? Maybe change 
Hannes' initial summary from "home domain does not need to be aware" to "home 
domain does not need to be aware unless change of service involved".

Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> DiME mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dime
> 
>