Subject: [Dime] Status of draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update?

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 22:51:09 +0200

Hi all, 

Glen has updated draft-ietf-dime-capablities-update as promised during
the IETF meeting. 
Sebastien has provided some feedback on security aspects earlier.
Sebastien, have you looked at the most recent draft version? 

Glen, could you post a status update? Are there open issues with the
document? 

Ciao
Hannes

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 14:10:16 -0800

Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo) [mailto://[email-masked]]
writes:

> Glen, could you post a status update? 

Sorry, I don't track the status of drafts, preferring to leave that to WG
Chairs ;-).

> Are there open issues with the document?

Can't think of any, no.

...