Subject: [Dime] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 05:37:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter AVP Level Security: Scenarios and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Glen Zorn
                          Kervin Pillay
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-26

Abstract:
   This specification discusses requirements for providing Diameter
   security at the level of individual Attribute Value Pairs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-e2e-sec-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/