Subject: [Dime] Fwd: Fwd: [IANA #810344] Early IANA allocations for draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:33:19 -0600

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: [IANA #810344] Early IANA allocations for 
draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08
Date: 	Tue, 03 Mar 2015 19:54:19 -0800
From: 	Jouni Korhonen <[email-masked]>
To: 	Jouni <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] 
<[email-masked]>, Ben Campbell <[email-masked]>, Steve 
Donovan <[email-masked]>

FYI

-------- Välitetty viesti / Fwd.Msg --------
Aihe: [IANA #810344] Early IANA allocations for draft-ietf-dime-ovli-08
Päiväys: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 02:39:36 +0000
Lähettäjä: Amanda Baber via RT <[email-masked]>
Vastausosoite: [email-masked]
Vastaanottaja: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

Hi all,

These early allocations are complete. If the document hasn't been
approved for publication by that time, we'll contact you within roughly
60 days of their expiration date to ask whether you'd like to renew for
one more year.

A note about registry naming: because all the AVP Code sub-registries
(save, I think, for one) use the "OC-Feature-Vector AVP Values (code
622)" and "OC-Report-Type AVP Values (code 626)" naming format, I've
gone with that format here too. If you would prefer "Overload Control
Feature Vector (code 622)" and "Overload Report Type (code 622)," or
other titles, just let me know. If the new registry names are OK, please
add them to the IANA Considerations section.

IANA has registered the following AVP Codes:

621	OC-Supported-Features (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires
2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
622	OC-Feature-Vector (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires
2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
623	OC-OLR (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires 2016-03-03)
[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
624	OC-Sequence-Number (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires
2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
625	OC-Validity-Duration (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires
2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
626	OC-Report-Type (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires
2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
627	OC-Reduction-Percentage (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03,
expires 2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]

IANA has created the following sub-registries under the heading "AVP
Specific Values":

OC-Feature-Vector AVP Values (code 622) (TEMPORARY - registered
2015-03-03, expires 2016-03-03)
Registration Procedure(s): Specification Required
Reference: [draft-ietf-dime-ovli]

AVP Value 	Attribute Name 	Reference
0	Reserved	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
0x0000000000000001	OLR_DEFAULT_ALGO (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03,
expires 2016-03-03)	[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
0x0000000000000002-0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF	Unassigned	

OC-Report-Type AVP Values (code 626) (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03,
expires 2016-03-03)
Registration Procedure(s): Specification Required
Reference: [draft-ietf-dime-ovli]

AVP Value 	Attribute Name 	Reference
0	HOST_REPORT (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires 2016-03-03)
[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]
1	REALM_REPORT (TEMPORARY - registered 2015-03-03, expires 2016-03-03)
[draft-ietf-dime-ovli]

Please see
http://www.iana.org/assignments/aaa-parameters

We don't require confirmations for early allocation registrations, but
if anything needs to be renamed (or fixed), please let us know.

thanks,

Amanda Baber
IANA Request Specialist
ICANN