Subject: [Dime] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-donovan-dime-drmp-01.txt

From: Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 11:55:04 -0500

I have posted an updated version of the Diameter Routing Message 
Priority draft.  The goal is for this draft to become a working group 
draft to address routing message priorities as input to Diameter 
overload abatement decisions.

Regards,

Steve

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-donovan-dime-drmp-01.txt
Date: 	Tue, 26 May 2015 09:53:08 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Steve Donovan <[email-masked]>, Steve Donovan 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-donovan-dime-drmp-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Steve Donovan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-donovan-dime-drmp
Revision:	01
Title:		Diameter Routing Message Priority
Document date:	2015-05-26
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		13
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-donovan-dime-drmp-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donovan-dime-drmp/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donovan-dime-drmp-01
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donovan-dime-drmp-01

Abstract:
    When making routing and resource allocation decisions, Diameter nodes
    currently have no generic mechanism to determine the relative
    priority of Diameter messages.  This document defines a mechanism to
    allow Diameter endpoints to indicate the relative priority of
    Diameter transactions.  With this information Diameter nodes can
    factor that priority into routing, resource allocation and overload
    abatement decisions.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat